Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 12, 2019
UNITS 2D&E SEACREST BLDG. 55 SEN. GIL PUYAT AVE., PASAY CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
MALEEN MEDICAL COMPANY
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
MALE HOSPITAL SECRETARY
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Medical Secretary"
1) Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations.
2) Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
3) Answer telephones, and direct calls to appropriate staff.
4) Receive and route messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
5) Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
6) Interview patients in order to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
7) Maintain medical records, technical library and correspondence files.
8) Operate office equipment such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, and other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories and medical records.
9) Transmit correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
10) Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
11) Arrange hospital admissions for patients.
12) Transcribe recorded messages and practitioners' diagnoses and recommendations into patients' medical records.
13) Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits and collections, preparing and sending financial statements and bills, and keeping financial records.
14) Complete insurance and other claim forms.
15) Prepare correspondence and assist physicians or medical scientists with preparation of reports, speeches, articles and conference proceedings.
Send cv to [email protected]