INVENTORY/AR ACCOUNTANT (Retail & Wholesale) CPA
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 12, 2019
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
PURE STAR TRADING COMPANY
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Pure Star Company is a Saudi Arabia fastest-growing specialty in wholesale and retailer of health and wellness products ñ including vitamins, minerals, herbal supplement products, sports nutrition and diet products. Since 2012 Pure Star has gained many International companies and successfully representing there brands in GCC Countries Pure Star Trading Establishment is one of the most dynamic and successful operators in GCC, Middle East and increasingly internationally, Pure Star brings the worldís best brands to new markets and new customers in GCC and Middle East.Pure Star was established with a mission to expand our successful retail experience diversifying into different segments of Business.
This position will be responsible for all inventory accounting functions.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances
- Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Monitoring inventory transactions
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Generating Customer Quotations and Invoices
- Special projects as required
The successful candidate possesses:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Inventory/AR Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- An understanding of GAAP in relation to inventory.
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Accounting system experience.
- Ages between 25-28
- Must be ex-abroad
- Must be CPA