New Zealand, New Zealand
Apply Until: Dec 12, 2019
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
1st Dynamic Personnel Resources
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
FRAMING CARPENTERS Qualifications;
· Proven experience as construction worker
· Experience in operating equipment like trench rammers, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
· Knowledge of mixing and pouring construction material (concrete, sand, grout etc.)
· Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
· Able to work in a team
· Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
· Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
· Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Can do such as Welding, Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry works, Carpentry, Roofing, Scaffolding, Painting, Tile Setting, Pipe Fitting, Steel Fixing, Plastering, etc
· Concrete mixing and its accurate mixture using concrete mixer
· Do wall framing as well as attaching the walls and check wall frame durability before attaching walls
· Can do wall plastering, floor and slab flooring.
· Repairs, installs roofs.
· Assemble or repair wall, kitchen cabinets etc
· Knowledge in using power tools and carpentry hand tools
· Can operate Forklift or any Heavy Equipment in Construction
- Penetration for Fire ratings, Working on roof truss
- Putting ply sheets on the roof
- Genera; Internal/ Site Carpentry work
- Installing fire door, cabinet etc
Below are our agency details:
Office Address: 3rd Floor JLC, # 8 Nicanor Ramirez St. Bgy. Don Manuel,
Quezon City, Philippines.
We're near at United Doctors Medical Center @ Welcome Rotonda
Mobile Nos: 0955-4024-327 / 0912-339-2262/ 0965-5609-485
Tel No.: (02) 798-4048