MACHINE OPERATOR - PLASTICS (PIPING PRODUCTION)
All Across the Kingdom, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 12, 2019
2nd Floor, 2687 Arellano Street, Pablo Ocampo, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
AL WATANIA FOR INDUSTRIES
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
We are looking for MALE MACHINE OPERATOR with the following qualifications to work in Saudi Arabia for AL WATANIA INDUSTRIES
NO PLACEMENT FEE. NO SALARY DEDUCTION
- Should have years experience in PLASTIC MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- With minimum 3 years in the PVC pipe production operation work (prefer who work and operate Krauss Maffei Machine).
- Minimum level at least in English speaking, writing and reading also understand safety.
- Should have high school or above or strong experience in PVC pipe manufacturing.
- Start and stop production line pipe with less scrap.
- Know how to assemble die parts and fix also prepare production line, setting cutter, Haul off and belling machine.
- Willing to use measurement tools to check diameter and thickness.
- Willing to troubleshoot quality issues.
- Help others, work in team and under pressure in monthly shift wise 12Hr night or day in factory environment.
- Good body and have no health issues and can handle heavy tools and parts safely for himself and others.
- Salary offer SR 1500 (Negotiable upon Interview)
- Food is provided by the company
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
How to apply:
- Email your resume to [email protected] and indicate in the subject field MACHINE OPERATOR - PLASTICS (PIPING PRODUCTION)
- You may also visit our office at Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. | 2/F 2687 Arellano Ave., Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila, Philippines 1004
- You may also text or call the following numbers: 0927 955 1402 / 0921 388 7875/ 0927 955 1471