Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 12, 2019
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
1. Perform electrical maintenance and repair activities on the floor, including other related tasks in maintenance department as scheduled or as assigned to.
2. Perform the Preventive Maintenance Plans effectively in order to prevent any sudden electrical failures.
3. Ensure the activities are performed in high consideration of safety, quality, efficiency, continuous improvement, and meeting customer requirements.
4. Ensure that instructions, policies, and procedures as disseminated by the management, are compiled for continuous implementation and continuous improvement.
5. Proactively identify any nonconformities or potential problems related to machines, products or operations and collaborate to formulate corrective actions.
6. Involve in attainment of set policies, objectives, goals, company values such as teamwork spirit and other company programs.
7. Involve with activities to meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Minimum Qualifications: Electrical technical diploma or higher
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Job-Specific Skills: Analytic problem solving, assertiveness and accurate documentation/reporting