SEABASED, WORLDWIDE, USA
Apply Until: Dec 12, 2019
Magsaysay Recruitment Center., Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg., TM Kalaw St., Ermita (Across The National Library), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
526-8888 local 9441
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises first set sail in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico. Today, the line has grown to become the third largest cruise line in the world, renowned for innovative ships, an array of on-board options, and an environment of exceptional customer service. A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, Princess carries 1.7 million guests each year to destinations around the globe ranging in length from three to 114 days, allowing them to see the world and come back new.
- Assist the Executive Chef in all of his specific duties. Must be able to assume full responsibility for food preparation activities in the absence of the Executive Chef;
- Maintain a close supervision over galley activities by remaining in the galley during preparation and service.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience as Sous Chef in Cruise ships, Hotels, Integrated Resorts, or Standalone Fine Dining Restaurants;
- Last work experience should not be more than 2 years ago;
- No visible body tattoo (arms, neck, legs, nape etc.).
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Maritime Corporation
Manila: Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg. T.M. Kalaw St. corner J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila
Cebu: 2nd Floor ATC 2 Building, 128 F. Ramos St., Cebu City
Davao: Unit No. 1, Ground Floor GIMS Building, Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City
Iloilo: Capitol Drive, Iznart St., Iloilo City
"For Manpower Pooling Only"; "No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants"; "Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers."