RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 12, 2019
G/F Bachrach Building II (formely Harbour CentreII) Railroad Street Corner 23rd Street South Harbor Port Area Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-522-1322 local 146 / 09175717103 / 09478347612
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale22 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
- Review and identify contractual and commercial risk associated with bid, tenders and formulate tender qualifications where required
- Drafting contractual correspondence.
- Advise on all contractual issues affecting the financial and commercial outcomes of any project.
- Preparing/drafting different types of claim with defined contractual/legal merits.
- Provide operational support to project management teams with contractual correspondence risk and claim, potential assessments, claim strategy & formulation of claim proposal (own and third party), claim negotiation, coordination with legal representatives (both internal and external) and commercial colleagues.
Qualification & Working Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or law graduate will be preferred.
2 to 5 years of working experience on construction major projects. Excellent knowledge of Contract Law principles. Legal qualification and similar experience will be preferred. Fluent in English to write contractual communication to customers, obtain tender clarifications, follow up with external legal counsel, etc.
CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT MET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT NO NEED TO APPLY
*ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED*
No fees to be collected
For manpower pooling only