Apply Until: Dec 12, 2019
CPDC BUILDING NO. 0138 GEN LUNA ST BARANGAY USUSAN TAGUIG, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Inspects, tests, and maintains substation electrical equipment, such as oil circuit breakers and transformers: Inspects and tests equipment to detect malfunctioning and determine resistance and load, using voltmeter and ammeter.
- Tests insulators and bushings of equipment for power leakage by imposing specified voltage on insulation through testing apparatus and calculating insulation loss.
- Tests oil in circuit breakers and transformers for dielectric strength.
Interested Applicant(s) are required to apply personally
Our office is open from Monday(s) to Friday(s) from 8 am - 5 pm and Saturday(s) 8 am - 4 pm
Kindly bring the following Requirements:
- Updated Resume
- Xerox of valid Passport
- Xerox of Diploma (College and High School)
- Xerox of Diploma or certification related to the position you are applying
- Employment Certificate of previous Company
- NBI Certificate
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Clear Book Green (Long)
- 2x2 Picture white background
- PEOS Certificate (Professional and skilled) http://www.peos.poea.gov.ph/
- Medical Certificate or Chest Xray Within this year (if Applicable)
Having trouble sending your resume?
- You can send it to [email protected]