Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 11, 2019
19/F Summit 1 Tower 530 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 3-385-6933 / 8-533-9946 / 8-532-9204
Principal / Project
AL RUGAIB HOLDINGS
QualificationsMale30 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Updated Resume with Picture
- passport copy
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Other Certificate (NC1)
Basic Job Summary:
- Responsible for completing any task related to the electrical components of devices, machinery and equipment.
- Replace or repair the defective elements using various types of hand or power tools.
- Discover & solve the problems with wiring, fixtures, or other electrical equipment.
- Installing or servicing low voltage system, low current systems, power and/or electrical control systems.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures with relevant codes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Facility Services Department.
- Other duties could include working in other areas of the maintenance department to provide support during absences or shortage of staff in other trades or to perform duties associated with light construction projects.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system;
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes;
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures;
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem;
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components;
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
- 4 years of work experience in responsible facility maintenance.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations;
- Completion of appropriate technical course or associates’ degree in Electrical field.