dammam, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 11, 2019
7th Flr. Times Plaza Bldg., United Nations Ave. Corner Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
5672222 loc 9350 and 9649
Principal / Project
Come To Momma
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
Position Summary: Restaurant managers ensure that restaurants operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. They must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet. Managers are responsible for the business performance of their restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety. Restaurant management combines strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, such as shift pattern organization. Depending on the nature of the outlet, the role may have creative aspects, particularly in marketing and business development. As a key role within the hospitality industry, restaurant management can be fast-paced, highly demanding and very rewarding.
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
Main Responsibilities, Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
•Define and maintain strong working interdisciplinary internal and external client relationships
•Work directly with stakeholders, business partners, partner engineering teams and product groups to collect, validate, reconcile functional business and application requirements, work with development to define and validate technical options, drive recommendations and define functional specifications
•An ability to make decisions and execute both personally and by leveraging the competencies of staff, peers and/or partnersWork Activities
- Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and are obeyed.
- May use computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Select or create successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis.
- Recruit, hire, and oversee training for staff.
- Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff.
- Monitor food preparation and methods.
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
- Maintain relationships with customers and staff.
- Update and use job-related knowledge.
- Schedule staff work hours and activities.
- Evaluate health and safety practices against standards.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize.
- Make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff.
- Judge the quality of food, preparation, and job applicants.
- Process and analyze information when scheduling and budgeting..
- Record information about inventory and health practices.
- Handle food, utensils, and bookkeeping materials.
- Monitor food preparation and cleaning methods.
- Implement ideas or products.
- Get information from customers, employees, and inventory records.
- Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
- Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, staff, and payroll.
- Guide, direct, and train staff.
- Coordinate the work and activities of staff.
- Perform administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.
- Communicate with customers, sales reps, and suppliers.