Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea
Apply Until: Dec 11, 2019
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(02) 8-899-2384/(02) 8-899-2385
Principal / Project
Warehousing and Logistics
QualificationsMale or Female18 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and controlling of the over – all Warehouse operations; he/she organizes activities & assigns jobs accordingly to the employees. He/she also has to manage stock control, the receipt, storage, retrieval and ensure the timely delivery of goods. In addition, the Manager also has to supervise shipment loading & transferring and keep records of documents by entering data into the system.
Duties and responsibilities,
- He/she has to plan out all Warehouse resources and activities in keeping with the company objectives and targets
- Makes plans to development of staff by organizing training sessions
- Maintain inventory reports and documents for inventory movement
- He/she should find out and implement cost reduction measures in all aspects of Warehouse transaction and activities
- Suggest measures of improvement and development of the Warehouse
- Maintain an effective and efficient Warehouse team
Logistics Operation – (Responsibilities)
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated storage and movement of goods between the factory and various depots.
- Monitor performance and plan improvements in delivery performance
- Able to oversee vehicles (of most sizes and uses)
- Analyzing Logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Ensuring Warehouse employees are well-trained and supervised for their job in the Logistics area
- Coordinating with all required freight carriers including negotiating prices & conditions regularly for the benefits of the company
How to Apply:
E-mail updated resume (word format) with detailed job description of each of work experience gained to: [email protected]
Indicate "Warehouse Manager" as subject of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for final Employer's personal interview tentatively set on December 02, 2019 at Questcore's office.
*All applicants are required to take the Pre-Employment Overseas Seminar (PEOS) at http://www.peos.poea.gov.ph/professionals/
Applicants without PEOS will not be accepted.