MAINTENANCE MANAGER ( Industrial Food Factory )
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 11, 2019
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
SAUDI MODERN FOODS FACTORY ( SMFF )
QualificationsMale36 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 7 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
To ensure that manufacturing/production lines & company’s facilities are running and maintained in optimum conditions with overall coordination of Plant property and equipment maintenance.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Ensure that SAP system is fully utilized.
- Develop and maintain all preventive maintenance programs.
- Supports of TPM’s and all Lean Manufacturing related initiatives.
- Develop & update the department SOPs.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Effectively utilize all resources to maximum potential performance to achieve production and company’s goals.
- Provide supports and flexibility to support the business.
- Support Operation AM journey.
- Establish individual goals for team members in alignment with overall organization goals and performs periodic performance reviews to determine progress.
- Ensure the maintenance and safety of all machines and equipment.
- Ensure availability of the spare parts before performing 52 weeks plan & Identify, Initiate & submit the request for “in house” fabrication of simple spares and follow up of the same.
- Provide Support to achieve daily manufacturing targets
- Consult the machines vendors for troubleshooting and training.
- Own AM , CIL & planned stop pillars for utilities.
- Analyze & investigates the machines downtime & unexpected breakdown & develops action plans
- Maintain inventory of tools, parts, and supplies to support the plant and plant operations.
- Plan and execute maintenance daily direction setting meeting, prepare and present reports as necessary.
- Ensure PM maintenance are done timely & with the right quality
- Collect and analyze daily machines downtime reports and unexpected breakdown of the machines. Develop an action plan to solve the breakdown.
- Plan and direct “in house” fabrication of simple spares.
- Ensure all maintenance teams are following the right analysis procedures for any breakdown.
- Ensure all utility machines are maintained in a good condition & the service is tracked in a monthly bases
- Improve the utility process reliability to match the utility targets
- Lead/Implement troubleshooting methods to identify roots causes.
- Ensure 100% of approved spare part availability before they perform the 52 weeks schedule plans.
- Update and backups the PLC's and all machines software programs.
- Act/Be Proactive and highly active on floor to solve daily issues if any.
- Participate in identifying hiring needs; employee selection and training process.
- Lead / coach his team to achieve the maintenance objectives.
- Organize and manage the maintenance teams for day to day activities to ensure increasing machine reliability & improve technical mastery of the mechanical team.
- Ensure all maintenance teams are adhering to safety& quality standards.
- Build the technical capability of his team (People Development).
- Ensure the maintenance teams to documents the shift activities on the log book at the end of the shift.
- Conduct the daily meeting to distribute the load to his team and follows up & supervises the activities during the day.
- Perform other tasks as directed by Top Management.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 7 years of which 3 years of experience as a manager
- Proven track records in Pasta Production Maintenance
- Knowledge of TPM / OEE concepts
- PM strategy and planning
- Troubleshooting tools RCA, fishbone ….etc
- SAP PM
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, Other Skills
- Education in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, with PLC experience
- Fluent in English Language.