SAFETY SUPERVISOR (Food Industry)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 11, 2019
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale26 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
HERFY FOODS - (FACTORY)
CV SENDING PROCESS
Supports the site in the design, management, and implementation of our comprehensive Health and Safety programs and provides direction to all levels within the plant regarding appropriate Health and Safety practices. Plans, implements, evaluates and communicates safety initiatives that meet and exceed regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities and tasks are:
- Creates, supports and implements strategies to establish and improve safety compliance.
- Supports site safety management systems
- Educates employees in proper safety procedures, safe work practices and policies.
- Develops, evaluates and recommends process and equipment changes and improvements to maximize safety and improve environmental impacts of operations
- Leads proactive effort in air monitoring to ensure compliance with standard practices
- Ensures adherence to internal auditing schedules
- Conducts root cause analyses and preventive/corrective action follow-up.
- Conducts job hazard analysis for ergonomic improvements and soft tissue injury prevention.
- Candidates must have at least Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Safety Management or a related field and 2+ years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, required
- Experience working with or knowledge of OSHA; food industry experiences is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to anticipate needs, forecast conditions, set goals/standards and measure results
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills
- May be required to work long hours and weekends.
- The job requires Male applicants only
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as Safety Supervisor is required for this position.
- Detailed resume w/ 2x2 Picture (MS WORD FORMAT)
- Copy of Valid Passport at least 1.2 yrs
- Copy of Diploma & Certificate of Employment
- PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUIREMENTS AT: [email protected]
For more Details:
Mobile: 09771141337 / 09284109262
LOOK FOR Mr. JOHN
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS"
LIGHT & HOPE OVE RSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904
Mobile: 09771141339 / 09284109262
LOOK FOR Mr. John
Email: [email protected]
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/LightHopeOverseasPlacementAgencyInc
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees Collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters