Inspection Test Report (ITR) Coordinator
Batangas City, Philippines
Apply Until: Dec 11, 2019
Brgy San Roque, Bauan, Batangas, Batangas, Philippines
Principal / Project
Atlantic Gulf & Pacific Company of Manila
QualificationsMale or FemaleMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Reviews the legibility, accuracy & completeness of all documents that will be part of project quality records.
- Compiles project drawings and documents required for inspection in the construction works and rectified punch items
- Assists in the coordination & inspection request process between Construction & Quality; ensures that required permits (PTW) are in place for the scheduled inspection.
- Reviews and monitors inspection reports and other related technical documentations prior to submission to the client.
- Rectifies potential punch items that can be done on the spot
- Reports any nonconforming products and processes; prepares nonconformity report accordingly.
- Reports regularly to the ITR Supervisor or Manager the productivity/progress, and concerns raised during inspection test report preparation, etc.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- College Graduate, preferably Engineering
- At least two (2) years of project, construction management, and/or QC experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.