TECHNICIAN MACHINE SHOP
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 11, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipino
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
Carries out various turning, milling and fitting operations tasks such as manufacturing spare parts and new equipment for machinery according to drawings and ensure items are with in required specifications as requested.
- a. Operates lathe, Cutting, drilling, slotting and grinding machines to produce various items as specified by drawings. Work is carried out on various materials and the turner is to ensure that the required material is used as requested.
- Grinds polishes then measure items as specified to ensuring items are with in specified tolerances as specified by end users.
- Supports mechanical installation for the repair and modifications of machinery.
- Sharpens various tools for use by other employees by using various sharpening machines.
- Ensure machinery is always in working order by regular maintenance. Includes keeping machines, clean, greased and oiled as per standard specified.
- Maintains a clean work area at all times and ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with safety regulations and maintenance procedures.
- Advises higher upon tools and material requirements
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Completion of secondary school (12 years) or intermediate (9 years) education, followed by completion of a formal craft training course in fitting / turning equivalent to 2 years full time.
- 2 - 5 years experience in lathe operation.
- Fair knowledge of English.
Regular contacts at own level and next higher level.
Communications & Working Relationships:
Frequent contact own and higher level within the plants’ Maintenance. Regular contacts with engineering workshop facilities for fabrication of some spare parts and components. Also maintain contacts with machines/ equipment and tools manufacturer. Contact with project consultants, contractors and machine suppliers
Framework, boundaries, problems & decision making responsibility:
Work in accordance with professional standards and company policy. Makes decision on plant maintenance/projects to improve operational efficiency in consultation with senior, production staff, and process staff