MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR, SHIFT
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Dec 11, 2019
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
0949-9974937 / 8-260-1884 / 5-318-5132
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 8 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO
Email: [email protected]
FOR INQUIRY: CALL OR TEXT Telefax No. (02) 9493167 / Mobile No. 09429112667 / 09368943998
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg. 1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )Unit 401, Acrocity 1 Bldg.
1116 Antipolo St., Makati City
(beside Jollibee Antipolo branch )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
Plans and carries out repair and maintenance works, overhauling, modification of machines/equipment in production, quality control & maintenance dept. and utility systems in the plant to ensure the continued and efficiency of plant and machinery.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES (1~12)
1. Plans and carries out repair works, installation, upgrading and major overhauling of various production machineries and facilities in plant.
2. Prepare and arrange Material and Spare parts for day to day repair works.
3. Communicate with production department to carry out planned and unplanned maintenance works and follow up with production department for acceptance of work.
4. Identify and arrange strategic spare parts required for the plant machineries in coordination with stores department.
5. Coordinate with supervisor handling outside contract services for the repair of removed parts the need external repair and follow-up.
6. Create purchase requisitions and follow up with purchasing department for spare parts.
7. Assists in conducting technical study and analysis on difficult or repetitive equipment malfunctioning and provide technical input for modifications.
8. Identifies necessary improvements to operating procedures to improve the quality and delivery of maintenance services.
9. Follow-up with machine shop for the fabrication of in-house manufactured spare parts for plant machineries and keep records.
10. Ensure all maintenance activities in the plant are carried out safely and in accordance with maintenance policies, procedures and manufactures recommendations.
11. Conduct daily roundup of plant to see machine conditions and report abnormality to Manager Operation Maintenance.
12.Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and orderly arrangement of workshop and assist Operation Maintenance Manager in the day to day activities of Operation Maintenance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum: Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 5-8 years varied maintenance and machinery installation experience with a Power Cable Manufacturing facilities including at least 5 years’ supervisor experience
- Knowledge: Excellent trouble shooting, planning, decision making and management skills.
- Very Good written spoken English and Arabic
Inside/outside facility as business required
Communications & Working Relationships:
Frequent contact with production staff to arrange work, testing and hand over of machines or equipment upon completion of work.
Framework, boundaries, problems & decision making responsibility:
Work in accordance with professional standards and company policy. Makes decision on Operation Maintenance to improve operational efficiency in consultation with senior staff, Production staff, and Process staff.