TESTING & COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS (MANAGER)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Mar 27, 2020
2nd/F 2110 F&C Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Cor. P. Burgos St., Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-834-7932 / 8-834-7248 / 7-238-5818
Principal / Project
ZIAD KHATTAR AND PARTNER TECHNICAL SERVICES CO.
QualificationsMale35 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- 20 years related experience preferable in Metro Projects
- Gulf experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Must have experience on high value projects for commissioning.
- Review the testing and commissioning plans submitted by the contractors to ensure they meet with and comply with the operational requirements of the project.
- Develop in cooperation with utilities providers, consultants and contractors, overall procedures with respect to all aspects of the project.
- Plan, organize and supervise the work to ensure all work is performed to the requested project standards.
- Provide input into performance reviews and plans for subordinates, field responsibilities may include labor relations and local procurement.
- Coordinate with 3rd parties and local authorities to ensure necessary commissioning requirements are handled.
- Make sure that all parties with action points are coordinated with and tracked so as to ensure they meet milestones.
- Initiate risk assessments of all commissioning works and then proceed to endorse or provide review feedback as well as monitor the follow up of action points.
- Participate in any negotiations with any party related to the commissioning works.
- Attend final inspections on completed projects.
- Participate in bid review process and provide advice within own subject area.
For interested applicant, you may send your resume in (MS Word with complete Job Description) to [email protected] or you may submit directly to our office.
Office Address: United Global Manpower Resources Inc.
2110 F&C Bldg. Senator Gil Puyat Ave. Pasay City
Requirements upon submission of application: (2 sets photo copies)
- Valid Passport (at least two years validity before the expiration date)
- Resume with detailed job description & recent picture
- Certificate of Employment
- Training certificate
- NBI (at least 2 months validity)
***FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY***