Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Mar 14, 2020
5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8331242 ; 5519676 ; 5517452 ; 5511910
Principal / Project
ESAD Manpower Services
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
This job has no placement fee.
Position Required: Dental Assistant
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in dental Assisting/dental nursing
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties registration
- Pro metric Exam
- Experiences dental as dental assistant is preferred
Working Hours: 48 hours/week
Working Time:-8 hours during the period from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Working Place: Saudi dental consultants clinics – Al Khobar
The duties of a dental assistant are among the most comprehensive and varied in the dental office. The dental assistant performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills. Although state regulations vary, responsibilities may include:
- assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
- serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
- teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth)
- performing office management tasks that often require the use of a personal computer
- communicating with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies)
- helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and oral surgery
How to apply?
? Report directly here in our office with 2 sets of requirements listed below.
You may also send your updated CV on the following email address:
WE ARE NO PLACEMENT FEES, NO PROCESSING FEES, NO SALARY DEDUCTION.
We Adhere to Ethical Recruitment Practices. We do not collect any Fees from our Applicants.
******Please follow instructions. Report to our office for proper submission of documents and preliminary interview*****
5439 Curie Street, Palanan, Makati City
We are near Taft Vito Cruz and Cash and Carry Mall Makati
You may check our website for the Location Map:
8833-1242 local 109 Look for Ms. Meryl
ISD DAVAO Branch
2nd Floor Bajada Plaza Building J.P. Laurel Avenue Davao City
Tel No. 082-300-2593 Look for Ms. Windy Rosal
Please bring the ff. documents:
- Resume (with detailed job description)
- (2) 2x2 ID Picture
- Certificate of Employments (this is a must and will be verified)
- School Credentials
- Original and Photocopy of Passport and NBI
- PEOS certificate (http://www.peos.poea.gov.ph/)
- E-registration Form (http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph )
Other supporting documents (training certificates, seminars attended, etc...)
Original Documents are required for verification purposes...