West Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Apply Until: Mar 13, 2020
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-584-8215 / 8-554-0556 / 8-234-5833
Principal / Project
Mar 26, 2020 - Mar 26, 2020
QualificationsMale or Female24 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
This job has no placement fee.
- IELTS/OET passer
- At least 12 months of Nursing experience in an acute care hospital with at least 100 beds
- Nurses currently working abroad are welcome to apply
- No work gap of more than 1 year
West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust runs three National Health Services hospitals: Watford General Hospital, St Albans City Hospital and Hemel Hempstead General Hospital, in Hertfordshire, England. It provides "acute healthcare services to a core catchment population of approximately half a million people living in west Hertfordshire and the surrounding area". The Trust also "serves people living in North London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and East Hertfordshire".
- Basic Salary: £ 24,174 - £ 31,088 (PHP 1,537,176.66 - PHP 1,976,824.20) inclusive of 5% high cost area supplement (annum)
- Previous comparable work experience will be considered as basis for initial salary
- 2 years renewable contract
- IELTS/OET, Medical exam, Computer Based Test (CBT), Objective Structured Clinical Exam (OSCE) are reimbursable
- FREE initial flight to UK to take up employment
- FREE two months free accommodation provide by the hospital
- Loan to pay accommodation deposit. time to pay back is negotiable
- NO PLACEMENT FEE
637-1393 / 637-1324
0917-135-6599 / 0998-293-2061
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO.10321874.