United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Apply Until: Mar 12, 2020
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-584-8215 / 8-554-0556 / 8-234-5833
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
VACANCY (REGISTERED NURSE SPECIALTIES):
- Acute Medical Unit
- Elderly Care
- Ambulatory Care
- Operation Room
- Male or Female
- Licensed Nurse
- IELTS/OET Passer
- With at least 7.0 score for listening, reading and speaking and 6.5 in writing from IELTS within the last 2 years
- With at least B score for listening, reading and speaking and or C+ score for Writing from review mock exams for the past six (6) months
- With at least 12 months hospital experience (volunteer work will be considered)
- No work gap over 6 months
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £24,214 per annum (Php 1.6 million/annum) with an annual pay rise every year
- extra payments for evenings, nights and weekends
- access to generous NHS Pension Scheme
- Overtime Pay
- Priority in NHS Professionals Employment Bank
- Free Accomodoation for 2-3 months in high quality apartments - worth £1500
- 27 days paid annual leave
- 3 year contract
- Air ticket to U.K.
- 500 - 1000 GBP cash advance upon arrival
- PHP 10,000 cash incentive for IELTS/OET passer
- Free fully structured training programme aimed at achieving the OSCE
- Paid Immigration Health Surcharge, visa and IOM costs
- Reimbursement of costs (1x passed IELTS/OET, initial NMC registration and 1x passed CBT)
NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE
* cash incentive is distributed after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT
NHS Professionals is the part of the National Health Service (NHS). They are the No. 1 organisation in the UK for helping NHS Trusts manage their nursing workforce in over 100 hospitals all around the country.
NHS Professionals are now recruiting thousands of nurses for permanent positions at some of the best acute hospitals in the UK. Many of their partner hospitals are attached to renowned universities and offer professional development as a priority - often provided free training courses and paid study leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are encouraged to do either the following methods:
1.) Register at https://tinyurl.com/abbanhspdatabase and send your CV, IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID and passport at [email protected]mail.com and wait for a Recruitment Officer to get in touch with you.
2.) Visit our Abba Office located at UNIT UG 01 North Podium, Pioneer Corporate Center, Pioneer Highlands Condominium, Pioneer St. Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1500 for initial screening. Bring one set of your documents and look for Ms. Naomie.
For inquiries call (0063 2) 637 1393 / 687 3668 and 0917 894 8780 and 0949 883 0957.