Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Mar 07, 2020
5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8331242 ; 5519676 ; 5517452 ; 5511910
Principal / Project
Masagh Factory for Plastic Industries
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
• Follow up with maintenance team to conduct any kind of troubleshooting
• inspect the work done with fully responsible attitude
Performs maintenance management by supervising maintenance personnel and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
• Maintains manufacturing assets and facility, parts inventory, monitoring purchase orders, invoice approvals, and manages the department budget.
• Manages maintenance personnel by setting direction and priorities.
• Provides training and continuous development on all maintenance personnel.
• Performs Performance Evaluations on direct reports at least twice a year.
• Verifies Performance Evaluations are being performed on technical work force by
• Drives the Maintenance and Reliability initiative focused on Preventive & Predictive
Maintenance, not reactive.
• Performs other duties by coordinating work with outside inspections, providing
project management, ensuring safety of personnel, and performing other duties as
• Managing, maintaining, and establishing maintenance procedures for production
• Developing and maintaining quality standards.
• Developing and maintaining associate safety standards.
• Develop associate and supervisor skills by conducting training meetings; one on one
development sessions; outside technical skills training; and establishing and
monitoring performance reviews for supervisors.
DAILY INTERVIEW IS CONDUCTED AT ISD MAKATI FOR SHORTLISTING OF CANDIDATES
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
NOTE: Applicants MUST REPORT at our office to undergo preliminary interview as required by the Employer.
We are open from Monday - Friday 9:00am-6:00pm. Please bring your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars), bring original for verification.
MANILA BRANCH: ISD Building #5439 Curie Street, Palanan Makati city. We are located a few blocks away from Taft-Vito Cruz (Also near Cash and Carry Buendia).
CEBU BRANCH: Rm. 201, LDM Building, M.J. Cuenco Ave., Cor. Legaspi St., Cebu City. Phone Number: (63) 32 2561738
DAVAO BRANCH: 2nd Floor Bajada Plaza Bldg., J.P. Laurel Ave., Davao City. Phone Number: (082) 3002593 Applicants may also send their resume to [email protected] or visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/