SENIOR GRAPHIC ARTIST
Apply Until: Mar 06, 2020
2nd & 4th Floor Lifestyle Building 1928 Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
Graphic design is a strategic function in the company , The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and visual communication.
The graphic designer produces visual solutions to the communication the messages of the company, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness to conceptualized and produce wide variety of Visual products including flyers, brochures, social media ads, branding and other related collaterals.
The graphic designer needs imaginative flair, awareness of current fashions in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create compelling and effective visual communication materials
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Assists in the planning and execution of events attended or hosted by the company, with focus on the creation of promotional merchandise, adverts, flyers, stage design, pre and post event marketing.
- Develops all marketing and operational collateral for both online and prints which includes: brochures, flyers, newsletter, business cards, presentation, sales kits.
- Undertakes any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Manager and/or superior and responds to any changes in the Departmental function as requested by the company.
- Develop advertisements for prints and social media which includes event decorations/props, banners and more
- Design graphic material for use as ornamentation, illustration, or advertising on manufactured materials and packaging or containers.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select style and size of type
- and arrange layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts
- Draw sample of finished layout and present sample for approval
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Review final layout and suggests improvements as needed.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, and/or blueprints, using computer-aided design equipment.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost and time.
- Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- At least 3 years’ experience as Graphic Designer. Stability in job experience.
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Creative and artistic flair, with strong innovative skills
- Effectively manages multiple task at simultaneously
- Must be a team player and work in harmony with the other colleagues