Apply Until: Mar 06, 2020
2nd & 4th Floor Lifestyle Building 1928 Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
Sandwich Makers are responsible for preparing sandwiches in a restaurants and/or café. Their duties may also include ensuring that food safety standards are respected, collecting payments from customers, cleaning the working area, portioning food items, and maintaining stocks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for order taking and service in assigned station
- Prepares sandwiches to individual order of customers
- Slices cold meats and cheese by hand or machine.
- Selects and cuts bread, such as white, whole wheat, or rye, and toasts or grills bread, according to order.
- Places meat or filling and garnish, such as chopped or sliced onion and lettuce, between bread slices.
- Prepares garnishes for sandwiches, such as sliced tomatoes and pickles.
- May cook, mix, and season ingredients to make dressings, fillings, and spreads.
- May fry hamburgers, bacon, steaks, and eggs for hot sandwiches.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Your experience in independent restaurants (preferred)
- Any related course combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain good coordination and timing while doing tasks quickly
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities