Apply Until: Mar 06, 2020
2nd & 4th Floor Lifestyle Building 1928 Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
The ideal candidate will be positively spirited and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time. You are a very positive, dynamic, creative and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for baking pastries, waffles, desserts, pies, cakes, breads and other baked goods. Follow the proper baking instruction without supervision.
- Adhere to food safety and sanitation regulation.
- Coordinate with bakers for the daily operation of the restaurant
- Assist in inventory and dispatch of orders.
- Ensure cleanliness of the production area.
- Maintaining station’s equipment in safe working condition.
- Receiving items and ensuring proper storage until needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Your experience in independent restaurants (preferred)
- Any related course combination of education and experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Indication of teamwork, passion and creativity
- Immediate availability
- Passion for pastry and exceptional service standards with attention to detail
- High energy, positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow
- Well presented and well-groomed
- Shows initiative and creativity
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities