Apply Until: Mar 06, 2020
2nd & 4th Floor Lifestyle Building 1928 Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
A Waiter takes food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest table according to the organization specifications, courteously and efficiently. Collect payments, assist in the maintenance of the restaurant area and equipment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Your experience in independent restaurants (preferred)
- Any related course combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Indication of teamwork, passion and creativity
- Immediate availability
- Passion for pastry and exceptional service standards with attention to detail
- High energy, positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow
- Well presented and well-groomed
- Shows initiative and creativity
- Food handling certificate.
- Ability to understand guests' service needs.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time
- Ability to access and input information into Micros system.
- Ability to maintain good coordination and timing while doing tasks quickly
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities