FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR/LAHMA&FAHMA (RIYADH)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 19, 2019
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
LAHMA & FAHMA BLACK BURGER
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
KSA URGENT HIRING!
PERSONAL INTERVIEW ON OCTOBER 25 & 26, 2019 @7:00AM
Send your resume to: [email protected]
for line up!
Look for Ms. Danica
Mobile: SMART: 09982531895 / GLOBE: 09959918251
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Updated Resume (word format) w/ complete job descriptions & recent picture (2x2 formal picture)
- Scan copy of Passport (atleast 1 year & 3 months validity)
- Exit Copy if ex-abroad
- Employment Certificates & training cert.
- PEOS cert. (Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar)
- register online: www.peos.poea.gov.ph then CLICK: Professional & Skilled Workers
OPERATION SUPERVISOR/CENTRAL KITCHEN
- Managing the kitchen porters
- Making sure the kitchen is a safe and hygienic place to work
- Organising the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
- In some jobs you will be required to cook
- Experience of working in a kitchen, perhaps as a kitchen porter or commis chef
- Some management experience will help
- Ability to multitask
FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR
- Being aware of all relevant food safety legislation and standards that are applicable to the food business.
- Monitoring all food handlers to make sure that all food handling tasks are properly and safely carried out.
- Knowing how to recognise, prevent and alleviate food safety hazards in the food business.
- Ensuring that food handlers maintain safe personal hygiene.
- Ensuring that a business’s food safety program is up-to-date and accurately maintained.
- Completing all required training and holding the necessary statement of attainment or certificate
- Being ‘reasonably available’ to the business’s food handlers and its local council during operating hours.
"WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS"
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9Am-6PM Mondays - Fridays, 10am - 4pm Saturdays
Mobile: SMART: 09982531895/
Look for Ms. DANICA
Email: [email protected]