STAFF NURSES FOR UAE
., United Arab Emirates
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-352-2193 / 8-352-2192
Principal / Employer
QualificationsFemale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
POEA LIC. -171-LB-092019-R
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Building No. 33 Shorthorn St. Proj. 8, Quezon City
Call us @ (02) 8352-2192 or 93
***JOB HIRING - NURSES bound to UAE***
WEBCAM - Weekly Interview
Interested applicants are advised to report personally or send original documents thru courier for evaluation & reservation of slot for interview
Salary Offer: QAR5,350 per month (PHP74,000)
Housing/ Transportation Allowance – provided by the company
Qualifications: Registered Nurse, Female █████ & below, w/ at least 2 yrs work experience as a regular Staff Nurse. HAAD Passer, With On Going Dataflow or Dataflow Completed, NO HAAD License is acceptable BUT willing to take
Screening is being conducted between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM every Mondays - Fridays. If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to us or tell them to apply personally and bring their original documents. For further information, feel free to contact any of the contact details specified above.
We will be glad to be of service to you & appreciate your immediate response.
Thank you very much & God bless!
List of original requirements to submit or to send via courier for evaluation & lineup.
1. Resume JIMS format (Pls see attached file) Kindly send back as WORD format
2. College Diploma
3. PRC Board Cert.
4. Transcript of Records
5. RLE with Grades or Certificate from school
6. Board Rating with Breakdown of Grades
7. Employment Cert. or Reference Letter (Kindly email your latest COE for evaluation)
8. Scanned PRC License
9. Scanned Passport
10. NBI Clearance if available
11. Passport sized pictures (white background) 8 pcs
12. Marriage Contact (If Applicable)
13. Gap Letter (Pls see attached file)
14. PEOS Certificate (Login to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)