STAFF NURSE(ALL AREAS)NOPLACEMENT/NOSLARYDEDUCTION
DAMMAM, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 08, 2019
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL
QualificationsFemale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL
STAFF NURSE (ALL AREAS)
DAMMAM KSA (PERSONAL INTERVIEW ON OCTOBER 18, 2019 @7AM)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES BT NOT LIMITED TO:
STAFF NURSE Job Responsibilities:
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
STAFF Nurse Job Duties:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:nurse, registered
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Staff Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance
KINDLY SEND THE FOLLOWING:
* UPDATED CV OR RESUME WITH PICTURE
* SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT VALID FOR 2 YEARS.
* Pls put the subject: SGH STAFF NURSE DAMMAM SAUDI
AND SEND IT TO [email protected]
Don't hesitate to contact us for inquiry to know more information.
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS"
“LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY"
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 0921-280-5459 / 0927-416-4593
Email: [email protected]
Beware of Illegal Recruiters