RESTAURANT MANAGER (CHARLEY'S - RIYADH)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 05, 2019
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
CHARLEY'S PHILLYS STEAK
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
URGENT HIRING!!! PERSONAL EMPLOYERS
INTERVIEW TENTATIVE ON
OCTOBER 13 & 14, 2019 @7AM
LOOK TO MS. REINA
PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME (WORD FORMAT, DETAILED WITH 2x2 PICTURE, OBJECTIVES, PERSONAL INFORMATION, WORK EXPERIENCE with JOB DESCRIPTION, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND TRAININGS and SEMINAR)
SUBJECT: POSITION APPLIED - CHARLEY'S PHILLYS STEAK (Riyadh)
PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL : [email protected]
- Must have 2 years of restaurant management experience with strong time management/problem solving skills.
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to positively influence others.
- Must have strong understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, labor and scheduling, tools to track performance.
- Be reliable with a positive enthusiastic attitude and be able to handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to work hours to cover evenings, weekends and holiday periods.
- Serve-Safe Certified or the equivalent health and safety requirements within the country
- English language fluency required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the restaurant while driving operational improvement.
- Follow and enforce standards and specs written in the Operation manual.
- Responsible for the P&L’s related to controllable costs, cash flow, cash handling, bottom line profit, operations, inventory, budget and sales.
- Swiftly resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure that you, the assistant manager, and the shift supervisors are certified per Charley’s corporate training and ensure that policies and procedures are being adhered to. (Related but not limited to: store level accounting, operations, health and safety standards, training and human resources).
- Ability to train across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).
- Promote a culture of training and development and develop staff so they are ready for additional responsibilities should the opportunity arise.
- Directly perform hands-on operational work as needed and ensure resolution of any performance gaps.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- not more than 4.0 y.o
- with valid passport
- with good communication skills
- with pleasing personality
- willing to work in Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA
KINDLY SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME and PASSPORT COPY TO MY EMAIL [email protected] FOR EVALUATION.
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVE RSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower 1240 Roxas Boulevard,
Ermita Manila (Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-6PM Saturday 10AM - 4PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 09121931860 / 09167353231
Look to Ms. REINA
Email / Facebook: [email protected]
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/LightHopeOverseasPlacementAgencyInc