RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR (CHARLEY'S - RIYADH)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 03, 2019
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
CHARLEY'S PHILLYS STEAK
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
URGENT HIRING!!! PERSONAL EMPLOYERS
INTERVIEW TENTATIVE ON
OCTOBER 13 & 14, 2019 @7AM
LOOK TO MS. REINA
PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME (WORD FORMAT, DETAILED WITH 2x2 PICTURE, OBJECTIVES, PERSONAL INFORMATION, WORK EXPERIENCE with JOB DESCRIPTION, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND TRAININGS and SEMINAR)
SUBJECT: POSITION APPLIED - CHARLEY'S PHILLYS STEAK (Riyadh)
PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL : [email protected]
Duties and Responsibilities
- Trains, monitors and reinforces food safety procedures to Crew Members.
- Ensures all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies an health/sanitation regulations; takes corrective actions, as appropriate.
- Effectively leads the team during a shift to ensure that excellent restaurant operations are consistently achieved.
- Delegating duties, assigning specific tasks and ensuring team members prepare food items according to Charley’s standards of quality, consistency and timeliness.
- Help train and develop of team members and positively lead by example using Charleys 5 Steps of training.
- Contributes to a team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments.
- Follow Charley’s operational policy and procedures, including those for cash handling, and inventory controls to ensure the safety of all team members and guests during each shift.
- Be certified in all positions and to train others on the positions in order to help where ever needed.
- Ensure Key Practices are followed during the shift.
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years' restaurant experience (fast food/QSR management experience preferred).
- Ability to lead and manage team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Supervise and motivate team members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Maintain high standards of service by demonstrating management by example.
- Takes initiative and always looking for improvement.
- Provide a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Provide exceptional customer service and willing to learn the Charley’s way.
- Be able work on your feet for long periods and to lift 50 pounds to waist level and frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds).
- Fluent in reading, speaking and understanding English.
- Have a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned
- not more than 4.0 y.o
- with valid passport
- with good communication skills
- with pleasing personality
- willing to work in Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA
KINDLY SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME and PASSPORT COPY TO MY EMAIL [email protected] FOR EVALUATION.
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVE RSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower 1240 Roxas Boulevard,
Ermita Manila (Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-6PM Saturday 10AM - 4PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 09121931860 / 09167353231
Look to Ms. REINA
Email / Facebook: [email protected]
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/LightHopeOverseasPlacementAgencyInc