QC WELDING INSPECTOR
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 23, 2019
Rm 101-104 Jalandoni Bldg. 1412 A.mabini Street Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
SAUDI SERVICES FOR ELECTRO MECHANICAL WORKS CO.
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
- 25-QC Welding Inspector >CWI/CSWIP 3.1 minimum, familiar with codes such as ASME Section V and IX, API 650, AWS D1.1, etc
- 15-QC Piping Inspector >Familiar with codes such as B31.3, 31.4, 31.8 etc. with experience of Piping Systems and Pipeline.
- 40-QC Civil Inspector >Familiar with related codes / standard such as ACI, ASTM etc.
- 5-QC Coating Inspector >NACE Level 1 Certified. Familiar with all phases and types of critical coating applications
- 5-QC HVAC Inspector >Familiar with related Codes / standards such as SMACNA, ASME B 31.9, ASHRAE, etc.
- 20-QC Electrical Inspector >Familiar with related Codes / standards such as IEC, ASTM, etc.
- 6-QC Instrumentation Inspector >Familiar with related Codes / standards such as IEEE, NEMA, NEC, etc.
- 150-Pipe Welder >SMAW & TIG, Carbon Steel, stainless steel and alloy steel, 6G position (subjected to test)
For interested applicants please visit us at
*Main Office #1444 Jalandoni Bldg. A.Mabini St. Corner R.Salas St. Ermita,Manila
(In front of Eastwest Bank Salas Branch)
*Cebu Branch Rm.200 2nd floor Rivergate Bldg.General Maxilom Avenue Cebu City.
Bring a photocopy of the ff: documents upon application.
-Updated resume with job details
-2x2 picture white background
-School Credentials (Ex: Diploma,Transcript or records)
-Certificate of employment from previous employer’s (local or abroad)