HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 23, 2019
Rm 101-104 Jalandoni Bldg. 1412 A.mabini Street Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
ZAHRAN OPERATIONS&MAINTENANCE: KING ABDULAZIZ UNIVERSITY HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
1. Must have at least Highschool,Vocational Diploma or NCII
2. MInimum of two (2) years experience in High Voltage Electrical work
3. Able to read and understand schematics drawings and blueprints.
4. Knowledge in craft related fundamentals, including applicable codes, materials standards, standard practices etc. 5
5. Familiarity with safe work practices in the electrical craft area and the industrial work place.
6. Basic Function : independently performs installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and modification of a wide variety of electrical equipment and related systems/hardware such as hihg/low voltage switchgear, IP/UP systems, motors, motor controllers, lighting, etc. May assist instrumentation/control system and/or other technicians.
3. Hardworking with good moral character.Can work under pressure with direct supervision
4. Good English communications skills both oral and written.
For interested applicants please visit us at
*Main Office #1444 Jalandoni Bldg. A.Mabini St. Corner R.Salas St. Ermita,Manila
(In front of Eastwest Bank Salas Branch)
*Cebu Branch Rm.200 2nd floor Rivergate Bldg.General Maxilom Avenue Cebu City.
Bring a photocopy of the ff: documents upon application.
-Updated resume with job details
-2x2 picture white background
-School Credentials (Ex: Diploma,Transcript or records)
-Certificate of employment from previous employer’s (local or abroad)