3D DESIGNER (FOR EVENTS)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 23, 2019
Rm 101-104 Jalandoni Bldg. 1412 A.mabini Street Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female21 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Communication: Event coordinators talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements. They also work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time. Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Calm Under Pressure: Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will. Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
- Computer Skills: Modern event planners rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
- Negotiation Skills: Event coordinators will need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
- Organization: Many things happen all at once at meetings. Event coordinators need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Inevitably, something will go wrong at an event. Being able to quickly solve the issue is required.
For interested applicants please visit us at
- Main Office #1444 Jalandoni Bldg. A.Mabini St. Corner R.Salas St. Ermita,Manila (In front of Eastwest Bank Salas Branch)
- Cebu Branch Rm.200 2nd floor Rivergate Bldg.General Maxilom Avenue Cebu City.
Bring a photocopy of the ff: documents upon application.
- Updated resume with job details
- 2x2 picture white background
- School Credentials (Ex: Diploma,Transcript or records)
- Certificate of employment from previous employer’s (local or abroad)
NOTE: You may also send us your application on email: [email protected] but please make sure to submit the complete documents needed on .jpeg or .pdf format and use your Full Name/ Position as the subject (e.g. JUANDELACRUZ/MASON )