COMPUTER TEACHER (MALE AND FEMALE)
Apply Until: Oct 23, 2019
Unit 201 & 301 Logic House 1811 L.M. Guerrero St., Malate Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-521-2780 / 8-664-5693
Principal / Project
AL WARABI PRIVATE SCHOOL CO. W.L.L. 208
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comfortable working with computer hardware, software, networking and information delivery systems
- Adept at using a variety of programming languages, including C++, Microsoft Visual Basic and Java
- Knowledgeable about electrical engineering technology, physical science and telecommunications systems
- Proficient in mathematics, from advanced algebra and calculus to statistics, probability and data analysis
- Effective communicators with good public speaking skills and strong presentation delivery abilities
- Good leaders, with a variety of teaching styles that facilitate one-on-one and group learning activitieS.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: •Must have exceptional computer skills. •Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. •Must have knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies. •Must have excellent trouble shooting skills. •Have superior dexterity for keyboarding and operating a mouse. •Must have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills. •Must have strong organizational and time management skills. •Must have good social networking skills. •Must have understanding of computer monitors, central processing units, operating systems, hard drives and file storage. •Must have strong public speaking skills. •Must be detail oriented and mechanically inclined.