SCHOOL MAINTENANCE (SAFETY OFFICER)
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Apply Until: Oct 23, 2019
Apply Until: Oct 23, 2019
POEA License No: POEA-108-LB-052518-R
Unit 201 & 301 Logic House 1811 L.M. Guerrero St., Malate Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-521-2780 / 8-664-5693
Principal / Project
AL WARABI PRIVATE SCHOOL CO. W.L.L. 218
QualificationsMale30 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
DUTIES AND RESPOSBILITIES:
- Participated in the development of the schools safety protocols
- Responded to calls and emergency situations
- Patrolled exterior and interior grounds for vandals truant students suspicious activity and unsafe conditions
- Investigated and reported incidences with detailed reports
- Was liaison with local hospitals and law and fire officials
- Reviewed disciplinary programs recommending improvements
- Screened visitors provided passes and maintained visitor log
- Monitored areas of heavy activity such as playgrounds and cafeteria
- Reported presence of suspicious unauthorized persons to appropriate parties
- Ensured doors gates and windows were sufficiently locked
- Maintained daily logs of shift activity
- Provided security at school events including open houses and public meetingsTechnical/Professional Knowledge
- Plan and direct a staff development program for all assigned areas of school safety based on needs assessment.
- Plan and organize all areas of compliance in paperwork required by state law and Board policy.
- Knowledge of commercial security and alarm systems.
- Assist school-based administrators in a staff development plan.
- Supervise and evaluate all school safety personnel assigned.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the various aspects of district and school safety guidelines and procedures, and prepare reports.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for district and school safety and work collaboratively with persons responsible for implementation of the plan.
- Assist and consult with other departments.
- Facilitate periodic staff meetings to ensure inter-departmental communication and awareness.
- Serve as liaison with Department of Juvenile Justice, social agencies, and law enforcement including school crossing guards, traffic control deputies, and security personnel as needed at work locations.
- Communicate safety information and needs with schools and departments, and other governmental agencies.
- Communicate school safety programs to parent groups.
- Communicate District policies and state laws to the public and individuals.
- Interpret the District and Schools’ Comprehensive Safety Plans to schools and community.
- Respond to inquiries or concerns in a timely manner. Proactive Orientation
- Exercise proactive leadership in promoting the vision and mission of the District.
- Assist in making recommendations for employment and assignment of personnel.
- Write and apply for appropriate competitive grants.
- Involve all levels of employees in the development of District and Schools’ Comprehensive Safety Plans.
- Promote school safety programs within schools and departments and provide security at School Board meetings.