Apply Until: Oct 22, 2019
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipino
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience as Furniture Carpenter.
- Must be able to read drawings for furniture.
- Good English communication skills.
- Preferably with Gulf experience.
- Two (2) years contract.
- 21 days paid yearly vacation.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Qatar and Manila after completion of contract.
- To be the leader for carpentry team
- Works with designers and planners on projects.
- Matches materials to requested design specifications.
- Measures building materials and spaces for installation accurately.
- Orders materials as needed.
- Creates materials that fit the client's expectations.
- Assembles sturdy and well-constructed floorboards, skirting boards, window frames, doors, door linings, staircases, fitted furniture, cabinetry, shelving, and more.
- Incorporates fixtures like door handles and locks, cabinet, handles, stairway railing, and other fixtures into design and implementation
- Crafts furniture with fine detail work and/or utmost sturdiness and quality.
- Participates in first fixing as well as second fixing work.
- Combines carpentry work with joining work.
- Repairs and refurbishes existing building work.
- Replaces damaged wood in hardwood floors and outdoor decks.
- Uses power tools and other tools to cut and shape wood, metal, and other materials.
- Communicates with the rest of the construction team.
For email applications, please send your CV to [email protected] Thanks!