PRODUCTION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
LAE, Papua New Guinea
Apply Until: Oct 20, 2019
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(02) 8-899-2384/(02) 8-899-2385
Principal / Project
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 4 Years ExperienceAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- University qualification in Engineering with other certificates in Plant, Process and Systems maintenance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and computerised systems.
- Experience withwater bottling plant – filling machine, PET bottle blowing machine, packing machines.
- Superior working knowledge of plant machines and equipment.
- Proficiency in CAD .
- Ensure that industrial machinery and equipment of water bottling line runs smoothly and reliably.
- Organising routine servicing schedules
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Fitting new parts
- Carrying out quality inspections.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production managers informed of progress
- Service and repair the equipment
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING: Applicant must send updated resume in MS WORD FORMAT to [email protected] . We will only review resumes with complete full job descriptions and contact those candidates shortlisted for interview.
SUBJECT: position Applying for...
CV SENDING ONLY: EMPLOYER'S INTERVIEW THRU SKYPE FOR THOSE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
IT'S ABSOLUTELY NO PLACEMENT FEE NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
For more inquiries feel free to contact us at:
Or visit us at
QUESTCORE INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE
8071 Estrella Ave. San Antonio Village Makati City Philippines 1203
Look for Ms. Cathy