Apply Until: Oct 19, 2019
UNIT NOS. 3A, 3B, 3C & 3D, 3/F, KST BLDG, 1313 M.H MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
TROMBETTA CAFFE COMPANY
QualificationsFemale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least College Level (Undergraduate)
- Brewing all sorts of coffee and other caffeinated products.
- Welcoming customers into the establishment and taking their orders and payments.
- Making menu suggestions based on quick observations.
- Selling coffee, coffee grinding, and coffee brewing equipment.
- Explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation methods.
- Following coffee recipes and preparation techniques.
- Keeping inventories fully stocked.
- Ordering pastries, cookies, and other similar products to be served with the coffee.
- Showing customers and colleagues how the brewing equipment works.
- Keeping equipment fully operational and following operating instructions.
- Keeping a safe and healthy work environment by following sanitation and organization standards.
- Studying, analyzing, redesigning processes, and constantly improving procedures and implementing changes.
- Cleaning and fixing up work areas, as well as creating and organizing stock displays.
- Describing new products and current promotions.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, even if it means replacing products.
- Opening and closing the establishment.
Please send resume and certificates to [email protected]
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY! NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED! BEWARE OF ILLEGAL!