ENGINEER ROTATING EQUIPMENT
Apply Until: Oct 18, 2019
RMS 201 & 205, ISLA CARGO CENTER, NINOY AQUINO AVE, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-851-8886 / 8-816-1572
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale35 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 8 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Direct the work of personnel in his charge; administer requisitions for maintenance supplies, special tools & equipment maintain history records of equipment. Coordinate work functions & subordinate staff. Monitor work places under his jurisdiction to ensure safe working conditions. Organize / Implement predictive / preventive / breakdown maintenance of all equipment under his jurisdiction to meet maintenance goals.
- Planning of major overhauls on critical equipment and direct subordinate staff.
- Assist in preparing forecast report for spares, special tools and manpower.
- Carry out equipment reliability studies and performance evaluation.
- Analyze and monitor the performance efficiency of the work and prepare failure analysis report as required.
- Be able to make quick and sound decisions and to decide on necessity to replace or repair parts.
- Be capable of group communication to direct and control work he is responsible for.
- Preparation various monitoring forms procedures & standards.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.E. / B. Tech or B. Tech or B. SC in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum eight (8) years experience as Rotating Equipment Engineer in petroleum / petrochemical process plants with responsibility in maintenance of Rotating Equipment and skills / knowledge in the following area.
- Basic knowledge of refinery process and operational requirement and knowledge of workshop techniques.
- Possess analytical capability to diagnose faults & trends by logical elimination.
- Understanding of maintenance scheduling tech and equipment, trouble shooting and analytical reporting.
- Working Knowledge in application software such as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, CMMS system or any other ERP (SAP / MAXIMO etc. ) etc.
- Read, write and speak in English fluently.
- Assumes full responsibility for roles as envisaged by Health, Safety & Environment system.
- Reporting to company personnel / Sr. Engr. Rotating Equipment.
- Liaise with all concerned departments, divisions (e.g. Transport, Safety, Operations etc.) within the company and other contractors.
For interested applicants, contact for more information Globe - 09957557593 Smart - 09086950740 Email: [email protected]
Office Address: Unit 707-3 Columbia Airfreight Complex Brgy. Sto. Niño, Ninoy Aquino Ave, Parañaque, Metro Manila. Near Duty Free Philippines
"Bridging your career to the world!"
Venture Management is a premier manpower deployment company in the Philippines, licensed by the POEA and specializes in workforce solutions across various industries
* For Manpower Pooling Only* * No Fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants* *Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers*