Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 18, 2019
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
Client in Saudi Arabia
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
- Provide legendary customer service to all customers. Create the Dose Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- The incumbent is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with Dose` Guiding Principle
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Deliver customer service to Company and host brand standards including food and beverage preparation and housekeeping.
- Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer-comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discover and responds to customer needs Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Dose.
- Maintain a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard, and to set a positive example for the shift team. Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for queues. Communicate information to Manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the third place environment during each shift Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follow Health, Safety and sanitation guidelines for all products. Recognise and reinforce individual and team accomplishments by using existing organisational methods. Follow daily objectives to ensure store is clean, stock is rotated and merchandised according to company policy and procedure.
- Maintain a clean and organised workspace so that Staff can locate resources and product as needed. Maintain general cleaning duties including toilets, and washing small wares etc.
- Assist with new hire training when necessary.
- Assist with new Staff training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contribute to positive team environment by recognising change in Staff behaviour that might signal potential problems or changes in Staff morale and performance and communicate the changes to the Store Manager
- Ensure cash handling procedures are followed at all times. Follow
- Dose operational policies and procedures, including those for Cash Handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all Staff during each shift
- Maintain the calibration, make sure from the quality of the drinks.
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work as part of a team. Ability to build relationship
Additional role requirements: Must be able to carry out manual duties, stand for long periods of time and lift light to medium loads