ALKHOBAR, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 18, 2019
Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
HAJJAN DRILLING CO.
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years Experience
Provide maintenance and support for all transmission equipment, such as, Fiber Optic, PCM, MW, MUX equipment, Digital Data Network ( DDN equipment fault ), SDH MUX,DACS IMUX, OTN nodes , Microwave system, DWDN and fiber multiplex equipment, work shall include, but is not limited to :
- Monitoring the transmission systems performance using the LCTNMS ( Local Craft Terminals Networking Management System ) and /or visual inspection and following-up Saudi Aramco and/o manufacturer procedures and steps required to repair transmission equipment.
- Diagnosing, trouble-shooting, and repairing equipment, taking into consideration system performance and integration.
- Re-configuring , modifying , upgrading, and replacing faulty equipment.
- Ensuring all electrical connections are properly secured to avoid any fire hazard and applying all related safety procedures.
- Analyzing and interpreting data using test equipment.
- Documenting Equipment history and service records log for all equipment at each site.
- Establishing new services by connection, configuration and activation of new cards.
- Updating digital circuit records and system databases.
- Responding to system failures and cable cuts by trouble-shooting problems, using OTD equipment and locating distances of points of failures.
Interested applicants may send updated resume at [email protected] for our review and shortlisting. Qualified candidate will have a chance to interview by the client via IMO or SKYPE.