Apply Until: Oct 18, 2019
Rm. 506, Diplomat Condominium Roxas Blvd. Cor. Russel St., Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
1.Lead the Engineering team for PCBA test equipment, Debug and FA
2.Oversee full spectrum of Test and Debug functions
3.Responsibility test performance and yield information, and provide technical support to other focus factory personnel.
4.Lead the Engineer for NPI Assembly/system level troubleshooting to component level Field board debugging and analyzing failure issue
5. Debug WIP inventory control. Support implementation of engineering change orders Supervises Engineering Operator.
6. Lead and troubleshooting procedures and fundamentals of electronic engineering
7. Leads a team repairs of PCBA Boards without a schematic and able to hands on troubleshooting
1. Have strong leadership quality and be able to drive project team in project time lines , cost and quality expection are achieved
2. Excellent / Good in written and verbal in communication with the avaibility to present and influence a wide range of internal and external customer
3. Meticulous with strong analytical skills in trouble shooting and able to perform under pressure in a cross functional team
4. Familiar in NPI ( New Product Introduction ), DOE ( Design of Experiment ), and Test & debug (PCBA)
5. Prefered working experience at Test and Debug department
6. Degree in E&E Electrical and Electronics with at least 3 to 5 years experience in electronics manufacturing. ( Prefered PCBA industries ).
7. Language require: English.
All interested applicants may send their updated resume to [email protected]