Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 18, 2019
UNITS 701&702, 7/F, ALEXANDER HOUSE, CONDOMINIUM B 132 AMORSOLO ST., LEGASPI VILLAGE, MAKATI, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
SMP Oil and Gas industry
QualificationsMale30 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
* Candidates must have a Bachelor's/College degree in Engineering
* Design and implement biocide and other chemical treatment programs
* Expand the use of non-metallic in the saewater system
* Prepare programs/forecast for laboratory monitoring of various parameters in the injection water for monitoring/controlling corrosion
* Review laboratory/other data and trends/charts them for system surveillance
* Work on pipeline integrity management programs that include pipeline cleaning, coating, corrosion monitoring through weight loss coupons and other techniques
* Conduct studies on issues related to corrosion control, equipment/piping failures investigation, etc.
* Review the inspection data and make corrosion control recommendations accordingly
* Study piping loops and assign/review Condition Monitoring Locations (CMLs).
* Direct/assist inspection personnel to have a robust inspection program