Department Manager - (Mcdonalds)
Apply Until: Oct 17, 2019
Recraa Bldg. Vitalez Compound, Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
PERDAMAN GLOBAL SERVICES
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
McDonald’s is looking for full-time Department managers to join the team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for smooth running of the McDonald's store, including providing quality service to the community and to the customers as well as training and development of staff.
- Manage and meet QSC & V (Quality, Service, Cleanliness & Value) and safety excellence standards on all shifts.
- Scheduling of shifts, supervision through managing people, product, and equipment to deliver optimum business results.
- Select, train, and supervise kitchen staff and cashier staff.
- Records stock levels and reorders when necessary.
- Handles Financial transactions and responsible for the profit and loss of the restaurant;
- Ensure the kitchen and restaurant dining areas comply with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure planned and daily maintenance are carried out as per restaurant schedule and guidelines.
- Ensure efficient production procedures.
- Communicate effectively with both crew and management.
To be eligible for this position, you must have relevant management experience in the McDonalds industry and:
- Leadership Skills
- Business Acumen
- Strategic and Analytical Skills
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Skills in developing others and managing performance
- Interpersonal communication skills
Above award salary - $60,000 plus bonuses.