Senior Aircon Technician
Apply Until: Oct 17, 2019
19/F Summit 1 Tower 530 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 3-385-6933 / 8-533-9946 / 8-532-9204
Principal / Project
REZQAN WAISAN SDN BHD
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Candidates must have at least 3-5 years experience as Senior Aircon Technician.
- 2-3 years experience in Aircon or refrigerator installation
- Technical Certificate in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.
- Minimum of five or more years in troubleshooting and repair different brand of aircon
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of cooling systems
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills to ensure effective teamwork and customer relations.
- Install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- Ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- Perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- Make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- Inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- May repair and service other types of air-conditioners, ranging from split/package units, water source units, etc.
- Responds to emergency site maintenance as required.
- Supports and assists other technician groups and sta
Please report to our office ASAP for initial interview and line-up. Or apply online send your scan copy of requirements to [email protected]
- 2 sets of your resumes (with job descriptions/duties and responsibilities and picture)
- NBI clearances
- Diploma and TOR
- Certificate of Employment
- Training Certificates
Office address is 19th Flr. Summit I Tower 530 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Philippines