Apply Until: Oct 17, 2019
2/F FEMII Bldg. Annex 2 A. Soriano Jr. St., Intramuros Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female28 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
SOUS CHEF Fantastic opportunity to work and live in this incredible destination resort hotel in a world heritage beauty spot. Showcase your love for food in this lovely hotel in breathtaking Montenegro!! https://www.carine.co.me/ Carine Hotel Group in Montenegro is looking for a Sous Chef to join their Food service team! Minimum 4 years experience in 4* hotel or cruising ship Your Job includes:
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Instruct cooks or other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Check quality of foods or supplies.
- Estimate supplies, ingredients, or staff requirements for food preparation activities.
- Train food preparation or food service personnel.
- Coordinate activities of food service staff.
- Inspect facilities, equipment or supplies to ensure conformance to standards.
- Order materials, supplies, or equipment.
- Coordinate timing of food production activities.
- Create new recipes or food presentations.
- Manage food service operations or parts of operations.
- Determine prices for menu items.
No age or gender restrictions. PREFERRABLY HAVE EXPERIENCED IN 4* HOTEL OR CRUISE LINE. Interested?!? Send your CV (in word format) along with your supporting documents to [email protected]