RN - RESPIRATORY TECHNICIAN
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 17, 2019
2/F FEMII Bldg. Annex 2 A. Soriano Jr. St., Intramuros Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
DR. BAKHSH HOSPITAL
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
This job has no placement fee.
DR. BAKHSH HOSPITAL
FEMALE | MALE NURSE RESPIRATORY TECHNICIAN
100% NO PLACEMENT FEE (NO SALARY DEDUCTION) & NO PROCESSING FEE
- Must have at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Nursing
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a hospital
- With Background in Pulmonary medicine and/or respiratory care.
- With valid PRC license.
- Candidates with/ without Data Flow & Prometric are welcome to apply ; but must be completed before deployment.
- Work with patients in areas such as the emergency rooms, neonatal or pediatric intensive care, or surgical intensive care, treating conditions such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, or pneumonia.
- Keep records of patients' therapy, completing all necessary forms.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Use ventilators or various oxygen devices or aerosol and breathing treatments in the provision of respiratory therapy.
- Administer breathing or oxygen procedures, such as intermittent positive pressure breathing treatments, ultrasonic nebulizer treatments, or incentive spirometer treatments.
- Operate diagnostic or therapeutic medical instruments or equipment.
Interested applicants must send the following documents for employers' review and shortlisting to [email protected].
- Updated resume with picture (Word format)
- NBI (Valid)
- Passport (Valid)
- PRC ID
- PRC Board Rating Certificate
- PRC Board Certificate
- Certificate of Employment
- Dataflow Certificate
- Prometric Certificate
- SCHS ID (Saudi Commission of Health Specialties)
- ICU, PICU, CATH Lab, NICU, A/E
- Oncology nurse with experience and has training certificate as oncology nurses.