GENERAL NURSE - DALLAH
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 17, 2019
2/F FEMII Bldg. Annex 2 A. Soriano Jr. St., Intramuros Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsFemale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
This job has no placement fee.
NO PLACEMENT FEE
NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
50 Female General Nurses
1. Females only
2. With 1 year Hospital Experience
3. With or without Dataflow and Prometric are welcome to apply (But should be completed before deployment)
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patient’s charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication(s) and provide treatments according to the physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
To know more about the hospital, kindly check their website:http://www.dallah-hospital.com
Interested applicants must send the following documents for employers' review and shortlisting to [email protected]
1. Updated CV with picture (Word format)
2. College Diploma
4. PRC ID
5. Board Rating
6. Board Certificate
7. NBI Clearance
9. Certificate of Employment (Based on CV)
Additional Docs For Ex-Saudi Nurses:
10. Dataflow Certificate
11. Prometric Certificate
12. SCFHS ID (Saudi Commission of Health Specialties)
13. SCFHS Certificate
For interest, kindly send your application to [email protected]