Fire & Gas Technician (Dubai UAE)
UAE, United Arab Emirates
Apply Until: Oct 17, 2019
G/F & 2/F,1826 Dian St.,cor. Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
Solas Marine Services Group
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
GFI Manpower International Specialist Inc.
Office Address: 1826 Dian St. Corner Curie St. Barangay Palanan Makati City
(Near St. Clare’s Medical Hospital)
Company: SOLAS MARINE SERVICES GROUP
SOLAS Marine Services Group is a diversified group of companies that commenced its operations in the year 1988. It was first established in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates to meet the growing demands of professional services in the field of Life Saving Appliances (LSA) and Fire Fighting Appliances (FFA) along with Safety Equipment in Marine Industry. Over the years, Solas Marine Services has evolved as a major service provider in the region not only for LSA and FFA but also diversified into new areas like System Integration, Hydraulics, Cranes, Navigation Aids for Marine and Oil and Gas Industry. Our head office is located in Business Bay, Dubai with branches in Dubai Investment Park, Dubai Maritime City, Sharjah, Hamriya free zone Sharjah, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi. To provide local support to clients we have expanded our operations overseas i.e. Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, India and Sri Lanka. The facilities of Solas Marine Services are certified by the classification societies i.e. ABS, BV, Class NK, DNV, GL, IRS, KRS, Lloyd's and USCG.
- For MALE applicants only
- Must have Diploma in Engineering/ I.T degree or any equivalent
- Good English communication skills
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years hands on experience in the field of Fire & Gas; Instrument Maintenance in a must.
- Certification in Fire & Safety is added advantage
- Experience in H2S field, marine Oilfield, Oil and Gas, Offshore & Onshore, Fire & Safety
- Willing to work in United Arab Emirates
- Experience in H2S field and thorough knowledge and understanding in H2S detection, Protection System and Fire Fighting Systems
- Initiation as lead for onsite job and execution
- Interact with onsite client representatives on the assigned project
- Installation and commissioning of the H2S detectors, combustible detectors and gas monitoring systems
- Calibration of gas detectors and personal monitors
- Programming of gas monitoring systems
- Troubleshoot error on the system and rectify the same.
- Daily inspection of SCBA and maintenance, if required
- Installation and line-up air manifolds for air cascade system in different locations of rig
- Air purity testing (CO2, CO, humidity and oil in air as per CGA standard)
- Distribution of SCBA and work pack units in different locations
- Able to calibration, loop checking, commissioning and troubleshooting of electronics (common and smart series) and pneumatic instruments of different parameters like pressure, temperature, level, flow, weight, density and analyzers
- Follow safe operating practices and maintain a safe working environment and must be conversant with the Quality/HSE systems & Procedures
Interested applicants are required to report personally to our office for pre-screening
Please submit two (2) sets of the following requirements:
*Resume with detailed job description/duties & responsibilities
*Transcript of Record
*Photocopy of Valid Passport
*2pcs 2X2 photo (any other size will not be accepted)
For more information on the above job hiring, may reach us at 551-1860 / 09996638720 / 09777233896
Look for Ms. Chin/ [email protected]
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION PACKAGE AWAITS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES!
HURRY! DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE.
"For Manpower pooling only. No Fees to be collected. Beware of illegal recruiters."