Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 16, 2019
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
Client in Saudi Arabia
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
- Ensures production of meals in accordance with Saudi Airlines Catering standard and individual customers agreed specification
- Reports to Site Supervisor / Executive Chef
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Prepares, cooks and presents all recipes contained in authorised recipe books
2) To maintain a smooth operation on a day to day basis in all food preparation/service
3) To serve all menu items in line with portion sizes and garnishes
4) To ensure that the highest standard of food prepared, cooked and served to customers is maintained by checking quality of products and following correct cooking practices
5) Ensure all service times are adhered to Carries out hygiene procedures. Food temperature records maintain.
6) Able to do food sculptures
7) Complies with and ensures food hygiene and checks assistant cooks for personal hygiene
8) Clean the kitchens and working areas
9) Ensures Fire / Safety Procedures are carried out
10) Fulfils his/her obligation under applicable regulations
11) To ensure that manual handling procedures and safe lifting techniques are adhered to at all times
12) Assist in the receipt and storage of food supply
13) Reports on the quality and quantity of food supply
14) Ensures correct recovery and storage of leftover food for recycling
15) Applies nutritional knowledge and ensures the nutritional balance of meals
16) Assists with the accounting for all rations
17) Carries out equipment checks
18) To participate in any on job training as required
19) Use standardized recipes
20) Executes all other tasks as requested by the manager or the client.
1) Must have previous 2 years’ experience in cooking at a 3* - 5* fine dining facility or restaurant
2) Good background
3) English, read, write and speak.
4) Basic computer skills
5) Knowledge of Food hygiene standards and HACCP
1) Assumes any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from
time to time.
2) Ability to work as part of a team and to maintain the pace of production.
3) An orientation to detail and the ability to quickly understand facts are required
4) Able to work and perform under pressure
5) Must have strong and friendly personality